Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

I loved The Rosie Project!  I'd picked it out from the library, but Davan got to it first.  She really enjoyed it, so that made me even more excited about reading it.  And I really loved it.

Our main character is Don Tillman who, although he doesn't realize it, is an aspie.  He decides to embark on a project to find a wife involving a questionnaire, but, meanwhile, is also involved in a project to help Rosie find her biological father.  You can guess what ends up happening with that.  It is, after all, called the Rosie project and is a love story.

I loved Don's voice and his interactions with friends, potential wives and with Rosie.  I love his rational take on things.  I found this book to be playful and fun.  I found Don to be relatable and Rosie to be awesome.

Check out The Rosie Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment