Friday, November 11, 2016

Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop

Vision in Silver is the third Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop.  Seeing as how it's the third, I won't go into plot at all.  I will say, though, that I'm still enjoying this series.  It has the same overall problems for me that the first two did:  too much of the stereotypical women stuff (don't ask if it's a women's time of the month, going shopping with women is scary, ect.), a little bit of wrapping things in unnecessary mystery that then isn't much of a reveal.  But, as it's the third in the series and I'm still reading, I obviously enjoy the series.  I find the interplay between the humans and the Others interesting.  I appreciate the ruthlessness of the Others.  I do like these books more than not and have enjoyed the read on all three thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment